Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Do(n't) Snore!

Husband is always telling me that I snore. What? No, I don't. HE snores. Not all the time, but there are nights a good swift kick (OK, I really just politely shake him) gets him to roll over and cease that dreadful noise that has kept me awake.


Yesterday was a long day. Woke up about 5:30 AM, went to work, went to husband's Awards Ceremony Dinner and finally crawled into bed about 11:30 PM. Worn out. Exhausted.


Slept great! I think I was actually asleep before my head hit the pillow. 


As I'm walking out the door for work this AM (before my kids/hubby are out of bed), I notice a missed call on my phone. Weird. It was from husband. At 1:08 AM. And, there's a voicemail. Wait, I was in bed with my husband right next to me at 1:08 AM?!?!?


Check the voicemail, and dear, sweet, adoring husband had called me and left me a voicemail of my snoring that was keeping him awake at 1:08 AM. Nice.


Paybacks are a bitch, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment